Blathering on about me, my pets, my athletic follies, my house, my friends, my opinions, my peeves. Yeah, it is pretty much all about me!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
I have decided I need a blog
Basically because Colleen told me how easy it is to track OTHER blogs if you have one of your own. Maybe if I feel the need, I will update here, but I am not sure that the world is looking to read too much about what I have to say.
I have actually decided that I have too much to say and will probably blog about it. It may end up being the least PC blog ever - would you expect anything less?
2 comments:
that's a great blog name :)
I have actually decided that I have too much to say and will probably blog about it. It may end up being the least PC blog ever - would you expect anything less?
Post a Comment