But I have TONS of crap.
But, I have got m
It is a very tight squeeze. So tight that I don't have enough space to take the picture if I am in the garage with the car. But, not so tight that I cannot do laundry.
After I succeeded in getting my garage clean, I turned my focus to another project that I had been procrastinating. Because my garage is so cold, I decided to insulate my garage door. I had seen this done on some home show on the Green Network months ago. It makes sense for me since I need to be in the garage to do laundry.
I had gone to Lowes to get the supplies a few weeks back, but (and this is sad) I had so much crap in my garage, I did not have room to stand in front of my garage door when the door was down. Thus, I had not done this project.
But as of today - the door is insulated. I will let you all know if the garage seems to be warmer now, having completed this.
For those keeping track, I also managed to sneak a 3 1/2 mile walk in. I walked out to a new espresso shop, and tried out the iMapMyRun application on iPhone.
For those in the Mill Creek - all one of you - the Buffalo Espresso is pretty good, but a bit pricey.
All in all, an unusually productive Sunday. Now - off to do more laundry, I am out of socks!
All in all, an unusually productive Sunday. Now - off to do more laundry, I am out of socks!
4 comments:
I am so proud of you!! Getting the car in the garage is huge milestone! I hope you didn't throw out my deep fat fryer to make it fit in there...
yay! that's HUGE! what got you so motivated??
Thank you for the table kim!!!
- Kristy
Ah, gotta love it :-)
Congrats, Kim, and nice work. I gotta chuckle that your post elicited a "thank you" from Kristy for the table :-) Reminds me of the time we couldn't find our Coleman camp stove, but were sure that we had loaned it out to some one who then forgot to return it. So we added an "appeal" in our annual Christmas letter, and sure enough, we "publically" shamed one of our forgetful friends into promptly(?) returning it!
Post a Comment