Blathering on about me, my pets, my athletic follies, my house, my friends, my opinions, my peeves. Yeah, it is pretty much all about me!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Does Lazy Grow on Trees?
I don't understand why I am so, so, lazy. If I had as much money as I have lazy, I would never have to worry about making the mortgage payment. I am sitting here like a lump in front of my computer and am actually typing this blog to avoid going out for a walk. Everyday I come up with an excuse to do something other than exercise. My wii tells me everyday how much time I could be getting some sort of exercise, but don't. The clock tells me I have wasted 24 hours on Lego Starwars, yet less than one on taking a walk? Pathetic, I say, pathetic. If lazy grows on trees, then I have a whole forest in my living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you'd answer your phone when I call you to go walking then maybe you could walk more.
No man, too lazy. Can't get up. :)
Post a Comment