Updated the date for Dirty Harry's balcony.....
Anyone up for some hikes? A friend had some great pics up on Facebook, and it inspired me to schedule some hikes:
April 26 - Dirty Harry's Balcony/ 4 Miles about 1200 vertical. This is off of I-90 at Denny Creek, and is supposedly best when it is a little misty and gloomy. If it is still snowy, I may move this out. I don't want to hike in snow. It will be muddy, I am sure.
June 6 - Melakwa Lake/9 Miles >2000 vertical, I think. The pics are amazing of this one, it is a lake wedged betweek 3 peaks. Also off Denny Creek Campground.
July 19 - Dirty Harry's Peak/11 Miles - It is as the name implies, a peak, so the vertical is a doozy. This is the long extension to one of the peaks after Dirty Harry's Balcony.
If anyone wants to come, feel free and let me know!
1 comment:
April 24 is a Friday. If the weather is decent I will go Sat, April 25. Since someone refuses to let me borrow their treadmill they will be stuck exercising with me in person.....
Post a Comment