Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things I like: Method Laundry Detergent

As you saw in my previous post, I have limited storage and space in my very small garage, which also doubles as my laundry room.   While I was at Lowes this evening getting new storage, I stumbled upon this little gem, which seemed way too good to be true - Method Laundry Detergent.

Now, I really like the rest of the Method line of products.  Their smells are generally not chemically or over sweet like most soaps and candles and cleaners.
Their Multi Purpose Cleaner in Lavender, smells just like that, by the way.  Not fake lavender smell, not cleaner with a hint of lavender, but like actual Lavender.

But I digress....their products are generally 'green', which is nice, but I like the overall quality, too.  I have issues with smells and chemicals, but I also need products that work really well, due to my pet issues (that is another post altogether, I am digressing again).

So, here is the Method Detergent.   This bottle of detergent is...I shit you not.... the size of a water bottle.  Not a big Nalgene bottle, but an actual, normal sized bottle of water.    They claim that you put only 4 squirts into the wash, and that is all the soap you need.  It is ultra concentrated.

And it is literally squirts, that top thing is a squirter.  NO MESS.   I hate the fact that there is detergent all over where the detergent sits on its shelf.  No measuring cups, just squirts.

I have done two loads of laundry, but it was just rugs.  I will update after I do a couple loads of wearable things.   So far, so good, though.

For more info:  http://www.methodlaundry.com/

No comments: