Everytime that I dont have to get up and go to work for more than 2 days, my internal clock puts me on a schedule where I sleep from 3:00 am to noon. It really pisses me off when I have to go back to work, because it makes me cranky and sleepy that I only got 3 hours of sleep.
Thats all.
2 comments:
Don't I wish... kids keep you on schedule at least at the start of the day! Is the gym still part of your routine? I need to get back... thinking Monday / Wed nights.
The gym is still part of the routine. I have decided that I have to have it exactly the same every week. Also, Coachy has mandated that I have a day off before and after my long run, so that is a tad constraining. I will send you the spreadsheet from work.
Post a Comment